Well this week was crazy. First we had a hail storm that was
so bad that you couldnt be out side. Then the streets flooded up to our waists.
So we had the service oppurtinty to help people across the river. The current
was so strong it almost knocked us over. I saw a dog try to cross the same time
I did. Sadly to say it didnt make it. It was pushed under my feet and I never
saw it again. But it was actually pretty cool the rainstorm part. Not the dog
part.
So this last Saturday we had a activity. It was cool. We had
different rooms filled with different things from different kingdoms of glory.
I had the Telestial kingdom so I could tempt people. It was fun. Then we had
them go to a big room were they ¨died¨in a plane crash. The people then went
back to the rooms but for the kingdom telestial we switched rooms to a dark
room with a heater to represent Hell. It was cool. Then we had a pizza contest
after. Alot of investigators came but none the next day to church.
Well the church is true the book is blue, moronis on the
ball I love you all,
Elder Rowley
Church Ground Covered with Hail 2-24-14
Video Clip of Hail Storm San Lorenzo 2-24-14
Branch Members San Lorenzo after Fun Activity 2-24-14


No comments:
Post a Comment